Betsy is the Home and Features Editor editor at Southern Living. She writes about a potpourri of topics for print and digital, from profiling the region's movers-and-shakers to highlighting newsy restaurant openings.
- 7 years of experience writing and editing stories for print and digital, as well as market editing for gift guides and product round-ups
- Coordinates the annual New Southern Tastemakers franchise, a gathering of women entrepreneurs and style mavens
- Writes wellness stories for monthly print column, "Picture of Health"
- Profiles women entrepreneurs in monthly print column, "In Her Shoes"
- Curates annual holiday gift guide
- Also writes features on food traditions, Southern travel, and family businesses for print
- Represents Southern Living at trade shows and conferences
- Previously worked as an assistant editor at Coastal Living, where she primarily covered pets and homes
Betsy Cribb has worked as Southern Living's features editor since 2020. With nearly 7 years of journalism experience, she writes about a potpourri of topics for both print and digital, from profiling the region's movers-and-shakers to highlighting newsy restaurant and hotel openings.
She first joined the magazine in 2017 as its style editor, producing fashion round-ups and curating the annual holiday gift guide, a package she still spearheads in her role as features editor.
In her time with Southern Living, Betsy helped launch the brand's annual New Southern Tastemakers franchise, a gathering of women entrepreneurs and style mavens that's now in its fourth year. She currently writes three recurring print columns for the magazine: "Picture of Health," a series of health and wellness stories; "In Her Shoes," profiles of women entrepreneurs and trendsetters; and "The Grapevine," a more recent front-of-book addition that highlights newsy, cultural happenings around the South. She writes and edits a variety of feature stories, which run the gamut from food to travel, for print, as well, and most loves stories that celebrate family traditions and businesses.
Previously, Betsy worked as an assistant editor at Coastal Living, where she primarily covered pets and homes.
Media Appearances & Mentions:
Good Morning America
Great Tips To Host The Perfect Summer Party