Meghan is a senior staff writer at Southern Living with 13 years of experience in the magazine industry. She has been scouring the Internet for the buzziest Southern news since joining the team in 2017. She has never met a story she couldn't tell. Meghan is passionate about animals, current events, history, gardening, and making people smile. You can find her skiing or taking pictures of her dog.
Previously, Meghan was the weddings editor for The Knot. She also worked for many years as a freelancer with bylines at InStyle, The Food Network, HGTV Magazine, Runners World, and more. She graduated from Syracuse University with a B.S. in Magazine Journalism.
- 13 years of experience in writing and editing
- Author of "The Knot Outdoor Weddings" book
- Southern Living (staff writer): November 2017 - present
- InStyle; HGTV Magazine; Food Network (freelance writer): 2015 - 2018
- The Knot (research editor; weddings editor): 2009 - 2015
Meghan graduated from Syracuse University with a B.S. in Magazine Journalism.